Wednesday, January 17, 2007

NINETEEN GREAT YEARS!

Jan. 3, 1988 was THE day!


Mark and I have been through ALOT together and here we are still going strong. Marriage is about loving each other through: the good and bad, happy and sad, easy and hard, smooth and rough times, knowing you are together forever!


We have been BLESSED with 3 wonderful boys who LOVE God and LOVE each other. We have made so many memories, I look forward to the many more we will make together!


M-akes sure I am happy!


A -ssists with MOST household duties


R-ealizes his mistakes and says he's SORRY!


K-icks butt at his job



And that's MY MAN!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Okay now I have tears! He is a great guy and you are a great gal! Together you make a great couple! Your marriage is blessed by God and that is why you can love beyond the trials. Keep on loving and you can never go wrong.
One more thing...THAT FIRST PICTURE IS BEAUTIFUL. A GOOD PHOTOGRAPHER MUST HAVE TAKEN THAT! HE MUST BE A GOOD LOOKIN' MAN! he, he

Anonymous said...

Wow, what can I say...Oh yea; I would really be nothing without you. You have brought me so many things, fist and foremost, you brought me to GOD, you have given 3 wonderful children. Every time I would slip, or fall you were there to pick me up, dust me off, give me words of encouragement, a hug and send me back into the game, for that I owe you my life, and so weather you want it or not, I am yours for life...
We have come a long way, and I believe that GOD sent me to you, and in turn blessed us, and our family. Thank you Amy, we are one in the sight of GOD.
I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART.
Mark :)

Anonymous said...

There are few blessing as great as a strong marriage.

Happy anniversary! Isn't it fun to think how much life has changed and yet your love for each other has stayed constant?