Monday, October 22, 2007

OXNARD JUVENILE WALK FOR DIABETES


Sunday was our fundraising walk.....Our team, (team Believe), that you see above raised over $2,900.00 for J.D.R.F.


Thank you, to all our friends and family who gave donations for this cause. We did this for Sidney Posey who was diagnosed 2 1/2 years ago with type 1 diabetes.....
God is so great! We 'Believe' these walks and the money raised will bring, sooner than later, a cure for this disease.







It was soooo windy but we had a great time and we will do it again next year!

We hope to have the biggest team, when you all join us!!!!




Jane (mom) carrying Sidney part of the way....
you can click on some of the pics for a larger view...

2 comments:

Geneva said...

Awesome!!! I'm so glad it worked out. I was praying for you when I heard about the fires and it was so windy!!! I'm glad it was a great day! Praise God!!! :-)

Julie said...

I'm so happy for Sidney! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!