Monday, January 21, 2008

We Still Have a Dream.......




The boys joined Agape mime team in November '07. They performed songs in MANY churches at Christmastime including our own church. Today they presented "Courtroom" in Oxnard in front of hundreds of people for...Ventura County's 22nd annual celebration of Dr. King's Life, Hopes & Dreams. I am so disappointed with myself for not having my camera or camcorder. This event was open to the public and they were so accepting and appreciative of our mime group it was awesome! Our kids were given a standing ovation. They did such a GREAT job!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Didn't have your camera? That's unheard of! What a great experience for everyone!

Just Say Julie said...

okay - i love MLK but can I just say i have a veryyyyyy irrational fear of mimes....sorry!

Geneva said...

I love mimes!!! I used to do a lot of drama, and I was even a clown and a mime for a few different events- way back when... Mime is so cool because it crosses all language barriers... We used it on a missions trip I did in Russia in college.