Wednesday, February 13, 2008

30 something

FEB 4th was my birthday! I have decided that you are not over the hill until you are over 40.......so since I am still in my 30's and next year when I celebrate my crazy I can't believe I am 40 birthday at least I wont be dealing with being over the hill. By the way not that there is ANYTHING bad about being over 40, I have many friends and a husband who is over 40 and I would NEVER say they were over the hill!!! :)
We got a free jacuzzi for my birthday, it is awesome!!! We use it all the time!!!
All my friends are welcome to come and have a dip anytime! It has been so great, relaxing in it with the boys and watching the stars out at night when it is clear!





Pauli took me to B.J.'s where they have the BEST avocado wraps....my new favorite bad for you food. I also killed her at cribbage, skunking her the first game.



The Ochoa's joined us for dinner at my favorite family restaurant.....Chili's



Last but not least, my best friend through thick and thin!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Belated Birthday Amy! Sounds like you had a great time! Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

I do love you very much, and I am very Happy that you enjoyed your birthday, the last picture is great...of you, not so flattering of me. I just realized....you have been married to me for over half your life, I probably shouldn’t have brought that up. I just want you to know that you are my God given Blessing, the one who has helped god make me the man I am today.
I LOVE YOU!
ME (the guy well over 40)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Amy! Looks like you had a good time celebrating (we LOVE the avocado egg rolls at BJs!)

Geneva said...

Happy Birthday! You look FABULOUS! :0)