Wednesday, March 11, 2009

off track

I have to post a couple things that have happened before and after Florida so brief intermission here, then back to Florida.

Mark Manuel Julie and I went to a dinner theater to see Phantom, we had a great time! Before the show started Julie and I used the restroom, I know, TMI, but I have to tell you that to get to the good part, we wanted pictures of the 2 of us so we stood by the mirrors in the pretty entry room to the bathroom and used my phone to take our pictures.



We were having way too much fun in the bathroom. Julie had a blonde moment though, as you can see we were looking in the mirror trying to figure out which way to look for the picture to come out with us looking into the camera and at one point Julie had a bright idea that maybe if we turned our heads so that the back of our head faced the camera then it would be just perfect.

"RIGHT JULIE", maybe if we have our face on the back of our head.....that was when the hysterical laughter started like you see in the pictures where they are out of focus and the one where Julie seriously looks like she might have a face in the wrong place =)>

Well we were having so much fun in the bathroom that we all of the sudden heard music, we quickly left and got to our seats as the first act was ending! Well anyone who knows anything knows the first act would be the most important so at that point I turned to Julie and said "I can't believe they didn't wait for us".......You can see why we are friends =)
By the way it wasn't till later that we realized we could have had Mark or Manuel take our picture together at the table like we had done for each other already. HA HA..... we like laughter better than being smart thinkers!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

OH MY GOSHHHH!!! THAT WAS SOOOOO FUNNY!!!! I told you I dye my hair black!