Saturday, April 11, 2009

MY BOY!

OK so after the game at Cate, Jr. told me to check my pictures cause he said that he held his right hand to his side showing 'I love you" with his fingers. Ahhhh HOW SWEET, very clever of him, he knew I was taking pictures so he thought he'd do something special. I had to post these on my blog to show what a great kid I have........

OK so he forgot to stick out his first finger, ha ha so I got "hang loose" instead! OH well it was a nice thought. HA HA!!!
His excuse is that he needed to focus on the ball coming and he did the best he could.....
Now on to more exciting news.... Have you EVER seen an aluminum baseball bat snap in half??


So Mark was up to bat.... he hit the ball, we all felt it was THE hit, it hit just right and the ball went to the left and half of the bat went to the right..... IT WAS CRAZY!! Our young Sammy Sosa used a little too much muscle for that at bat! HA HA.....
Here are some more from that game.




No comments: