Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Still in my 30's!!!!

My brother Michael and his wife Hye-Young and their beautiful girl Jeena.....

“Another interesting “coincidence” today. Tonight we had our first Wednesday evening Bible study at the church. The only people who came were a Korean family (Dad, Mom and Daughter) and the lady from one of the hair shops next door. It turned out that the family owned the hair shop that was in our location before us. They said that they had prayed for a long time that someone would do some kind of Christian ministry in the building. They told us that they got chills when they saw that their old hair shop was turned into a church – they saw it as an answer to their prayers. Here is another interesting thing, tonight I asked them why they named the hair shop “Hair Michael” and they said that it was named after Michael the Archangel. A little later it hit me, the name of their hair shop was the same as my name, Michael. So this little hair shop that prayed for a ministry to come, called Hair Michael, is now a Calvary Chapel church with Pastor Michael as the teacher. Coincidence???”




September 7, 2008 Opening Service

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow! That is so AWESOME!! Praise God!!

BTW....are Mike and Hye-Young younger than you???/

Photolady said...

You know I am the baby of the family but I think Hye-Young is younger than me.