Thursday, November 09, 2006

Where has the year gone???




Gosh Halloween really crept up on us. I can't believe this year is almost over. We are looking forward to many things before this year comes to an end. Thanksgiving in Oregon, Brian's first B-DAY! Christmas and my brother Mike and his wife Hye-Young and their new baby girl coming to visit from Korea!!
We have so many things to be thankful for! My dear friend Julie has just been told she needs to start the process of getting on the double lung transplant list. She is the most real example I know of someone completely relying on God and you can NOT miss those single footprints in the sand!!

We have had a tough but great year. Mark's young cousin Stacey was taken home to be with God this year, leaving behind a wonderful and loving husband, 2 great kids and parents who loved her more than anything! Mark and I were so thankful and appreciative to have been there as she left this world and entered a kingdom WE CAN ONLY IMAGINE! She will always be missed and I ask God daily to give her a hug for me. We look forward to the day we will see her again.

On a very cheerful note......Mark finally did it!!! He is now CHIEF MARK STOVER We are all so proud of him!!!!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

When I am being carried by God through my hardships I look to the side and see HIS army cheering HIM on. Cheerig for HIM as he does the work. I see you, Mark, the boys and everyone else who are here for me right now. Cheering and being there through it all in order to do HIS work. Thanks for being here for me, all five of you! You too are relying on God everyday and that is inspiration to me! I love you!
My prayers have been going out to Ken and the kids. I pray for them constantly and will continue. They have obviously been through more than I can imagine.
As far as Mark, yes we are all so proud of him! He's a big boy now!

Just Say Julie said...

check out Chief Mark! So very cool!

Glad you're blogging. :)